The Margaret may be one of the most beautifully restored buildings in North Omaha. But, one fact stands out above all its beauty – it is GREEN in the way the building was originally built and the way it operates today.
• Energy Heating and Cooling: 100% geothermal
• Water Heating: Solar hot water system
• Ventilation: Natural ventilated halls, sunrooms; ventilation system
• Water Conservation: Appliances and fixtures
• Recycling: Traditional and historic
• Indoor Air Quality: No interior carpet; smoke-free environment
• Enterprise Green Communities Criteria: Integrated design team; site, location, and neighborhood fabric features; water conservation; energy efficiency; recycled materials; healthy interior living environment